BitcoinCash.site aims to onboard 1 million new BCH users by the end of 2021 mainly through the formation of new Bitcoin Cash businesses.
As Rick Falkvinge writes:
We create liberty through profit motive.
To Build Businesses
To build businesses, you need to persevere. You need to overcome mental paradigms written in to you by people ruled by scarcity mindset. You need to overcome any school programming that primed you to be a passive employee. You need to be flexible, you need to keep trying and you need to always be learning.
A Culture of Action
We have to build a culture of entrepreneurialism. Forming perfect opinions is not enough. Sucking up to the right people is not enough. Trying to get freelance jobs is not enough. Waiting for read.cash tips is not enough. Being happy with what you have is not enough!
This culture will be about action, and then improvement and action again. We will build each other up, person by person, day by day, action by action.
We will do this through try, fail, constructive criticism, try again, fail again, etc.
Until the goal is achieved.
That’s because there is only one tactic: action.
There can only be one result for successful action: failure.
If you aren’t failing then you aren’t trying hard enough. You’re playing it safe.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. The road to success is paved with failure.
The Tutorial Topics
- The central role of faith
- Discover what you’re passionate about doing for others
- Service to man, capitalism vs socialism
- Believing you can actually do what you want vs people settling for being an accountant
- How to identify what you want
- Take leadership of your own life, wait for no one, no event
- Banish fear, you only have one life
- Habits and routines, conserving willpower
- The path to success is paved with failure
- Value action and initiative over inaction and waiting
- Develop human values
- Construct hope (visualization)
- Avoid Self Sabotage, negative self-talk
- Cut alcohol, drugs and other pain pills from your life
- Stop getting jobs and start building assets
- Plan for success
- Reject mediocrity, accept only excellence
- Reject dogma, embrace flexible thinking
- Push the envelope, go farther than you think possible
- 10 essential insights from these books (see books below)
- Visualize your future
- Work on your ideal future just 15 minutes per day
- Physical health: exercise.
- Physical health: eating well
- Spiritual practice, meditation
- Curbing your material wants
- Living physically small but intellectually and spiritually big
- Budgeting and frugality
- Gaining control of your life (i.e., your time)
- Managing your attention (distractions etc)
- Managing your time
- Managing your emotions
To support mindset growth, we will actively use the mentoring forum and make it central to our activities.
- Think and Grow Rich
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- The Power of Now
- Daring Greatly
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Feedback is welcome any time.